With the year’s end looming ahead, there’s a lot going on in the energy and regulatory markets and you’re probably wondering what’s in store for the next few months. Right now, the quick take is this:
- Natural gas appears to be rebalancing after a 22-month high
- More enterprises are actively exploring wind power purchase agreements (PPAs) in order to meet their high renewables targets, but it is clear these deal structures must become radically simpler to be effective for companies beyond the fortune 200
- Wild and unpredictable winter weather may affect rates and budget forecasting
One or more of these topics could affect your procurement strategy over the next few months, so you’re invited to learn more about what actions to take next. Join me, Ian Bowman and Jonathan Lee, Senior Energy Market Intelligence Manager, Energy Procurement, for an overview and discussion of these issues as well as foreseeable global energy trends.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST
After this webinar, you will have:
- A better understanding of offsite wind PPA trends and considerations
- Insight into energy price movement as the market re-balances and winter approaches
- Understanding of foreseeable rate/regulatory changes for early next year
This session will be followed by a live Q&A so be sure to bring your questions. Click here to complete your registration. We hope you will join us!