Sustainability initiatives are no longer simply a way for businesses to reduce their impact on the planet. It’s now a crucial differentiator in an increasingly competitive marketplace—driving significant cost savings, increasing facilities’ performance and enhancing the business’s reputation among stakeholders. In a new webinar from ENGIE Insight (formerly Ecova), CFO and Shari’s Café & Pies, we share insight into the emerging strategies and technologies used by industry leaders to secure a financially healthy future.
Check out the webinar summary brief to learn more about how to:
- Identify your company’s position on its energy and sustainability journey. Regardless of how advanced your sustainability efforts are, our experts share the information you need to excel at each major milestone. Make sure you’re getting the right rates based on your consumption, find out what efficiency projects will best help you meet your company goals, and learn how you can leverage emerging technologies to drive savings.
- Build a foundation of actionable data to drive immediate and long-term savings. Big data is more than a buzzword—it’s a tool that can help you unlock savings opportunities. But with data coming in from a wide variety of systems across multiple sites, how can you drill down to what’s really important? We explore how the Internet of things (IoT) and greater building connectivity can help you compare facilities data in a meaningful way and optimize your company’s efficiency.
- Leverage benchmarked resource data to uncover energy efficiency projects that meet corporate goals. It takes a tremendous amount of time and energy to establish a clean, actionable data foundation for your company. Our webinar dives into best practices for data normalization, outlier analysis and trend identification at both the site and portfolio level—benefiting your bottom line and informing strategic planning.
- Take advantage of emerging technologies to drive cost-savings and efficiencies. New tools and energy strategies have the potential to transform your company’s long-term financial health, but only if utilized correctly. We’ll investigate how the rising interest in renewable energy is impacting grid prices, how to ensure you’re getting the most out of your building and energy management systems and what automation can do for your facilities’ performance.
- Learn from Shari’s Café & Pies. Shari’s, the largest full-service restaurant chain based in the Pacific Northwest, became the first full-service restaurant chain to join the Better Buildings Challenge in 2015. Learn how their innovative energy management approach has them on track to reduce electric/gas consumption by 20 percent by 2025 and water consumption by 35 percent by 2022.
Learn how energy and sustainability efforts can become a competitive differentiator for your business by downloading the webinar summary brief.