In the world of AP, not all bills are equal. Some are simple to track, pay and process. However, there are other complex payables like utilities, waste and telecom bills, that provide a bit more challenge. With 6% – 12% of these bills on average containing errors, a keen understanding of the individual nuances and strict auditing is required to identify and act on these errors. But the opportunity with complex payables does not stop there.
Understanding the common challenges with energy, water and waste drives improved forecasting and supports building a defendable budget. Join Ecova as we dig into the world of complex resource management. Bring your questions for our live Q&A session at the end of the presentation. Join Ecova as we discuss:
- The unique nuances and savings opportunities of energy, water, waste and telecom bills
- The role of automation in complex payable process and bill auditing
- How to forecast and budget to hit annual financial targets
- Patrick Jones, Product Management Director, Expense & Data Management, Ecova
- Britta Martinez, Senior Energy Analyst, Ecova
Tweet your questions in advance using #EcovaWebinar