To meet aggressive waste diversion goals, fulfill regulatory requirements, or spark employee engagement, your people are your most important resource—and they can make or break your goals.
When it comes to waste diversion, employee support and buy-in is key to: achieving diversion goals and cost savings, maximizing your technology and systems, and retaining and attracting new talent to your workplace.
Many companies are making progress toward sustainability through creative strategies for employee engagement. In this webinar, we partner with Caesars Entertainment and Panda Restaurant Group to explore:
- The art and science of behavior change, whether it’s a fully structured corporate program, or just small daily changes
- The important strategies, from involving key stakeholders to where to place waste, recycling and compost bins so they are used properly
- Real-world best practices and examples from leading companies that have realized success with behavioral change
No matter what size your company or how extensive your goals, you’ll leave this presentation with tactics you can implement in your own workplace.
- Blog Post: We Walk Our Talk by Auditing Our Waste
- Whitepaper: There’s Money in the Trash
- ENGIE Insight Total Waste Solution
Waste is an important part of Caesars Entertainment’s corporate social responsibility platform, People Planet Play. Under its companywide CodeGreen environmental strategy, Caesars is leveraging its 65,000 employees to make waste management a culture shift and to reach its ambitious goals of diverting 50% of waste from landfills by 2020 and 60% by 2025.
Panda Express, the home of American Chinese food, is best known for its wide variety of original recipes including its Original Orange Chicken™, SweetFire Chicken Breast®, award-winning Honey Walnut Shrimp™ and Shanghai Angus Steak™. Founded in 1983 and now with more than 1,900 locations throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, Guatemala, Canada, Mexico, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Korea, and Japan, Panda Express is part of the family owned and operated Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences that also includes Panda Inn and Hibachi-San.